Appleton™ NEC/CEC Viamaster™ LED Series Luminaires
|User name :|
|Confirm Password :|
|Already Registered ! Click Here to login.|
|User name :|
The Appleton™ Viamaster™ LED luminaire serires is ideal for use in NEC and CEC Governed harsh and hazardous locations. Their contemporary, low profile design is suitable for tight spaces and is easy to retrofit in the same mounting footprint as their fluorescent counterparts. Offering various mounting, size and lumen output options, the Viamaster LED delivers upto 7800 lumens of comfortable, uniform illumination. Equipped with a battery back up option, the Viamaster™ LED emergency version delivers upto 1,000 lumens of illumination for 90 minutes of emergency lighting. Built to last in harsh conditions, the Industry leading thermal management provides safe, reliable operation over a wide temperature range
Check Items with us before making a purchase and Send Your Inquiry to email@example.com
- Typical applications include oil refineries, petrochemical facilities, pulp & paper mills, underground tunnels, food processing and general manufacturing facilities.
- Ideal for use in NEC and CEC hazardous locations, where flammable gases, vapors and dusts are present, a high degree of corrosion resistance is required or protection against dirt, water and moisture is necessary
- Variety of compatible mounting bracket options to facilitate quick and convenient installation in tight spaces. Low profile design makes it easy to retrofit in same mounting footprint as Appleton’s FV Series fluorescent fixtures
- Full range of lumen outputs and sizes with light distribution equivalent to Appleton’s FV Series fluorescent fixtures. Standard version delivers upto 7800 lumens while Emergency version provides up to 1000 lumens of illumination for 90 minutes of emergency lighting .
- Lightweight design, hinged cover with captive screws, and terminal block wiring for easy handling, installation and maintenance
- Standard screw-type terminal block can accept UL/CSA 26 to 10 AWG wire. Two 3/4″ NPT hubs with close up plugs on each side with adjacent terminal blocks for thru wiring.
- 60,000+ hour LED life for years of maintenance free operation.
- Industry-leading thermal management for safe, reliable operation over wide temperature range.
- Field replaceable LED driver and lens.
- Emergency version provides 2KV surge suppression and is equipped with Green and Red LED lamps to indicate charging status fault warnings,
- Functional diagnostic test self-initiates every 14 days after initial start up in Emergency version. Duration test is automatically performed once per year
- Positive safety switch disconnects power between LEDs and battery management module in Emergency version.
- NEC/CEC Certifications and Compliances
- Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, D; Class I, Zone 2, Group IIC; Class II, Division 2, Groups F, G; Class III; Type 3R, 4, 4X; IP66/IP67; Marine Outside Type (Salt Water) For USA ONLY
- Ambient Temperatures
- Standard version: 120-277 Volts: -40 °C up to +65 °C (-40 °F up to +149 °F). 347-480 Volts: -40 °C up to +65 °C (-40 °F up to +149 °F)Emergency version: -20 °C up to +55 °C (-4 °F up to +131 °F)
- Standard version:120-277 Vac, 50/60 Hz; 347-480 Vac, 50/60 HzEmergency version: 120-277Vac, 50/60 Hz only
- Standard Materials and Finishes
- Housing is copperfree (4/10 of 1% max.) aluminum with gray polyester finish. Lens is thermal shock- and impact-resistant polycarbonate. Mechanically secured silicone rubber gasket, nickel plated brass close up plugs and stainless steel bolts